There are a lot of reasons why fragrance is beneficial for men such as these can enhance mood, boost confidence, make you attractive, boost health, treat insomnia, cure a headache and I can go on. Hence, To put it simply, you should wear an incredible cologne daily as you’ll be more attractive, likable, and confident.
Let’s take a look at the rules and unlock the mystery of smelling ah-mazing!
1. Know the concentration of your fragrance
The more powerful a fragrance, the less you’ll need. EDTs last around 5-hours but depends on your body chemistry, EDPs last longer because they’re more concentrated. Let’s take a look at what EDTs and EDPs really are and how they differ:
- Toilette (Eau de Toilette) – A light spray composition with 5% – 15% pure perfume essence dissolved in alcohol. It usually lasts for about 3 hours.
- Perfume (Eau de Parfum) – Historically genderless, used to describe both men’s and women’s fragrances. The best term used to describe a fragrance. It contains 15% – 20% pure perfume essence and lasts for about 5 to 8 hours.
2. Switch up your fragrances
Variety is the spice of you smelling sexy. The best strategy is to have a few fragrances and rotate. Also, Some Fragrance that we recommend for men is Mont Blanc Legend Creed Aventus Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Dior Sauvage Acqua Di Gio Profumo YSL La Nuit De L’Homme.
3. How to wear
Usually, people just spray and walk through it but that leads to a lot of waste of your fragrance. Also, don’t spray directly on your clothes. Instead, You should spray on pulse points such as 2 squirts neck after a hot shower and after applying moisturizer.
4. Don’t layer fragrances or scents
If you use moisturizer or body wash, don’t use fragranced versions. Perfumes with very strong scents should be avoided since they may overshadow or mask the other fragrances you’re laying with.
5. Less is more
Overpowering fragrances can be just as offensive as bad body odor.
“Fragrance should be discovered, not announced”. People should be close to smell the perfume but not overpowered by it.