Thank you for your interest in writing for The Indian Gent.
We are highly selective in which guest submissions it chooses to publish. To increase the chances of your article being published, please follow the following guidelines:
- Articles should be a minimum of ~800 words and a maximum of ~4,000 words
- Articles should follow the style, format, and tone typical of our articles
- Articles should be organized with an introduction and at least a couple sections with headings; they should not be a solid block of text
- Articles should be well-edited for organization, flow, style, and grammar
The topic of the article will be selected by you. We do not pre-vet article ideas. In selecting your topic, pick a subject that fits our mission and values, and has not been covered by us previously. However, if you have a new angle on something we’ve already covered, we would be open to reviewing it.
Articles on subjects of all kinds will be considered, but we are particularly looking for articles that cover:
- How-to skills (survival, bushcraft, camping, automative, etc.)
- DIY skills/projects
- Personal finance and career
Please include your email address.
After your article is submitted, our editor will review it and send you an email in 3-6 days notifying you of either its acceptance or rejection. We unfortunately do not have time to explain the reasons for a rejection.
You can submit your article at:
Thanks again for the interest and best of luck in the process!